• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: #3 24 hour chain auction Pin 90495: Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: #3 24 hour chain auction Pin 90495: Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid

disneypirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
This is the third chain pin auction. This time I am offering up pin 90495: Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid up for not quite a 24 hour auction ending at 12:00 a.m. EST, 9 p.m. PST. While there can be only one winner, all those that bid will receive a bonus point towards my next auction that will immediatly follow this auction for Pin 26368: DLR - Princess Dress Stand (Cinderella). This bonus point will weigh more than a regular making it easier to win the next chain auction.

The frame I am auctioning off is of ariel in her cave.

Please post your bids. PM's don't count as a bid.

Here are some hints as what may help you win:

July DSF 4th of July and Pixar pins.
Pre-trade for DLRP July and August 2012 train pieces
DLRP July 2012 Haunted Manor
WDW 2012 mystery train pins
Pins from my wants list < dragonmail_dm >P
Pre-trade for park #9 vinylmations (not the pins)--blind boxes will get betterweight unless you happen to get the Lilly Belle, Haunted Manor or chaser.
Color Block Vinylmations (I discovered these aren't blind boxes so while I would like them {nemo, mickey, strawberry and cheshire} they won't get the same weight as park 9.
Vinlymations from Japan
Some of the recent or upcoming releases from WDW, DL or WDI
DA pins, especially Ariel, Maleficent and Haunted Mansion

Bonus points for rubyslipperedgoddes, combatdre, and kajtdd, from this auction leading into my next chain auction joining mickeymouseje and starry_solo and from last auction. Double points for thimble, echoharmony, and princessbecky for their partipation in both. Keep in mind this is a chain auction. Even if you don't win an auction it my be worthwhile to follow my chain.

Disneypirate

Last edited:
I'll bid:

Pin 35458: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent Charm
School

and a colour block Vinyl if they still have them. Really bummed I didn't win the bears though

First try at this: ( to start at least )
Pin 87513: Villains comic book mystery pins Maleficent only

Leaderboard:
Echoharmony
Starry_solo
Combatdre (your bid on the bears was much more interesting)
Rubyslipperedgoddess
Lilimay

Hint: While bidding gains a point moving into the next auction, what you bid has a hidden factor added to it.

disneypirate

Leaderboard:
Echoharmony
mickeymousje
Starry_solo
Combatdre (your bid on the bears was much more interesting)
Rubyslipperedgoddess
Lilimay

For all the people I see posting on the trade board wanting a Ariel PODM I would have thought there would be more interest here.

Remember, this is a chain auction so the points you build up along the way may be rewarding when I get to the end of the chain!

I will bid
Pin 90843: WDW - Walt Disney World ® Resort Train Mystery Collection - Tinker Bell Only

Sorry about the delay in announcing the winner. I have a puppy that wants to play and won't let me type.

Okay all, here is the how this auction played out:

mickeymousje (2x) (winner)
Echoharmony (3x), Fries440, Combatdre (2x), Starry_solo, Rubyslipperedgoddess (2x), dis22, Thimble (3x) and lilimay will have their points carried into the next auction to join kajtdd and princessbecky (x2) into my next chain auction.

A couple of you are probably trying to figure out the method of scoring. Here's a hint: follow the order of my wants.

Thanks for bidding.

disneypirate

Status
Not open for further replies.