• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

[3/7/11 - Traders Added] Trading Disney Store Snow Globe Stitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
[3/7/11 - Traders Added] Trading Disney Store Snow Globe Stitch

gargress

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Marilyn :・゚✧
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
[UPDATED 3/7/2011: My trades list has been updated since the message below was posted. Snowglobe Stitch is still available. I've also added more pins to my Most Wanted List. Happy trading!]

I would like trade away the following minty pin for special Figment, Art Nouveau, Princess, or Fantasia pins:

[pin]78740[/pin]

These are my current most wanted pins in no particular order. Any one my trades would be mailed instantly for any of the pins listed below:

Figment:
[pin]76905[/pin] Trade City Directional Signs Figment
[pin] 2621[/pin] Figment Head Against Epcot's Spaceship Earth

Fantasia:
[pin]15587[/pin] Search For Imagination Pin Event Fantasia Pegasus Colts
[pin]69469[/pin] Impression Series - Fantasia 2000 Sprite From Firebird Suite
[pin] 27311[/pin] Disney Auctions - Fantasia Blue Centaurette
[pin] 27309[/pin] Disney Auctions - Fantasia Pink Centaurette

Belle & Beast:
[pin]37501[/pin] Belle & Beast With Rose
[pin]61917[/pin] Belle & Beast Charm School
[pin] 30676[/pin] Disney Auctions - Ballerina Belle

Sleeping Beauty:
[pin]27870[/pin] This Is Love Sleeping Beauty Forest
[pin] 32583[/pin] Disney Auctions - Seasons - Aurora (Spring)
[pin] 30668[/pin] Disney Auctions - Aurora in Floral Frame

Ariel:
[pin]66681[/pin] Pavé Ariel
[pin] 35073[/pin] Disney Auctions Ariel Shell Necklace
[pin] 37280[/pin] Disney Auctions Aurora at Window (Pink Gown)

Misc:
[pin]80330[/pin] <-- Trying to complete this Food and Wine 2010 set!
[pin]56934[/pin] Dimensional Palace - Jasmine

Thank you and happy trading!

~Gargress

Last edited:
Wish I could help... Good luck!!!

This pin is SUPER cute!!!!
Pinpics: Pin #80330 <-- Trying to complete this Food and Wine 2010 set!

Thank you Nik! I've just been searching for that pin for so long that I don't mind what I have to trade away for it anymore.

I JUST arranged a trade with a CM from WDW... I emailed her asking if she or anyone she may know has this pin for trade... Hope something comes of it for you! That set is SUPER cute!!! I thought about collecting it way back when, but didn't figure I "needed" it, lol... Apparently I "need" everything now. What was I thinking?? LOL

I don't think that Food & Wine one should be that hard, because I think it is still for sale at Company D. I'm not going until May, but if you don't have by then, I could help (assuming availability).

Thank you so much! I'll keep my fingers crossed. <3

I don't think that Food & Wine one should be that hard, because I think it is still for sale at Company D. I'm not going until May, but if you don't have by then, I could help (assuming availability).

If I don't have the Portrait Tink or the Snowglobe Stitch anymore by then, I hope I could trade you something else for the Food and Wine Tink.

Thank you so much! I'll keep my fingers crossed. <3

If I don't have the Portrait Tink or the Snowglobe Stitch anymore by then, I hope I could trade you something else for the Food and Wine Tink.

She responded and said she was going to look in her traders to see if she still had it... so I'll let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.