• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 30 MINUTES! - Lion King PODM - Simba - Ending 5-Aug-2012 at 7:00PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 30 MINUTES! - Lion King PODM - Simba - Ending 5-Aug-2012 at 7:00PDT

ashkai

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Up for auction is a Lion King PODM with Simba in it.

All standard DPF auction rules apply. This pin will end on Sunday (5th of August) at 7:00 Pacific.

You can bid things not on my want list.

I collect Beloved Tales, stained glass, Wall-e, Stitch, Jessica, and Nightmare Before Christmas. Try me on most anything as I've not seen all the wonderful pins that are out there!

Thank you very much

Last edited:
It is very close between these two bids. Thank you both so far.

Currently it stands at:

1. Rocke01
2.Romancing_Train

Leaderboard holding at:

1. Romancing_train
2. Rocke01

Don't get discouraged anyone. Auctions are supposed to be for fun.

You are doing good Romancing_train.

And I really do love the pumpkin stitch Rocke01.

Thank you both for your bids so far.

My bid
Pin 34158: M&P - Nightmare Before Christmas (Sally & Dr. Finklestein)
Pin 79678: The Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween 2010 - The Mayor
Pin 86259: DLR - Artist Sketch Series - Lithograph and Pin - Jack Skellington - Pin Only
Pin 82548: Disney Store San Francisco - Chinatown

Last edited:
Pin 85657: DSF - Kite Series - Tinker Bell
Pin 77309: DSF - Pixar Shorts - Presto
Pin 80061: Disney's Chicken Little 5th Anniversary
Pin 15355: Magical Musical Moments - Emperor's New Groove - Walk the Llama Llama

Changing my bid...to somthing rediculous ._.

Should I add a second lion king PODM for the second place bidder? 1st place bidder has choice between the two scenes? Or would that be too complicated or upsetting?

It's your auction, you can run it how ever you want to. I would check with a mod just to make sure it is OK. I do not see why not though.

It's your auction, you can run it how ever you want to. I would check with a mod just to make sure it is OK. I do not see why not though.

Sent the mods a message. I am currently waiting for a response.

While we wait, here is the second scene I have.

Def. won't add the bonus runner up scene choice unless both you and Romancing_train agree, since any new bidders would know before bidding, so it would only affect you two as the current leads.

Just waiting to hear from the mods before I make it official. I'm glad neither you or rocke01 mind. I def don't mind. I was looking at my keeper and thought it would be more fun to add here and have winner and runner up both get something.

I'm supposed to hear back tonight from the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.