• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 30 MINUTES! - Lion King PODM - Simba - Ending 5-Aug-2012 at 7:00PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 30 MINUTES! - Lion King PODM - Simba - Ending 5-Aug-2012 at 7:00PDT
That's cool :D I mean, even if you don't offer it here, depending on who ever wins in the end, someone could definately private trade you for it anyways if you were willing :D

Pin 85657: DSF - Kite Series - Tinker Bell
Pin 77309: DSF - Pixar Shorts - Presto
Pin 80061: Disney's Chicken Little 5th Anniversary
Pin 41229: Disney Character Masks - Stitch

Changed my bid to include a stitch pin. I don't want someone to sneak in last minute D:....
I have one other cool stitch pin....but breaking up that set...I mean...it might kill me if I do xD

OH and thanks! I go about 5-6 times a year, my boyfriend goes to school up there (I used to too) and we're picking up a friend. It's an 8 hour drive soooo...after class tuesday we take a nap til midnight, leave at midnight, get there at 8am, have fun and move our friend, leave at about 6 or 7, get home at 2 or 3 am, and then I have class at 8 am an hour away :D BUUUuuuuuuuttt it's really fun.

Less thank 6 hours left!

Leaderboard:

1.Rocke01
2.Romancing_train
3.Combatdre

I'm going to say, since there were no objections from my bidders, and the mods haven't gotten back with me, that we will go through with 1st place winner gets 1st pick out of the two scenes and second place bidder gets the remaining scene.

Good luck guys!

OH and thanks! I go about 5-6 times a year, my boyfriend goes to school up there (I used to too) and we're picking up a friend. It's an 8 hour drive soooo...after class tuesday we take a nap til midnight, leave at midnight, get there at 8am, have fun and move our friend, leave at about 6 or 7, get home at 2 or 3 am, and then I have class at 8 am an hour away :D BUUUuuuuuuuttt it's really fun.

Now I have to rephrase.... that sounds exhausting, but fun. :)

Haha it is! but since I can drive now my boyfriend and I can have a bit of rest each time we get gas. and thank god for his car! It gets 30+ mpg and it's 500 miles one way x_x

AND YAYYY

Here is my bid -

pin72257th72
Pin 72257: DSF- Stitch with Ice Cream Surprise

&

pin76888th72
Pin 76888: WDW - Trade City, USA - Disney Pin Celebration 2010 - Lanyard Lane Stoplight

Both pins are on their Original Backing Card and Packaging :)

Entering the final hour with a new bid!

Thank you Rachael.

New Leaderboard:

1.Rocke01
2.Romancing_train
3. Rachaeltherabidrabbit

Updated bid -

pin69689th72
Pin 69689: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Coin Series - Pirates of the Caribbean

pin72257th72
Pin 72257: DSF- Stitch with Ice Cream Surprise

&

pin76888th72
Pin 76888: WDW - Trade City, USA - Disney Pin Celebration 2010 - Lanyard Lane Stoplight

All pins are on their Original Backing Card and Packaging :)

Have to get ready for work in the morning, so there might not be any more leader board updates until after the auction ends.

Thank you everyone for being wonderful and making my auction fun.

Good luck!

Thank you to everyone that put in bids. Everyone has been wonderful.

The first place winner with first pick between the two scenes is...

Rocke01

And the second place winner for the other scene is...

Romancing_train

Congratulations and once again, thank you.

I'll be sending out PMs shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back