• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 4/13 DTD Pin/Merch Pick Ups & ......

SOLD! 4/13 DTD Pin/Merch Pick Ups & ......

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
:lgm:Hello DPF Mouseketeers,

First, my sincere apologies for being MIA the last days. I'm not going to, go into details, other then "Life" - :rolleyes:

Once I get this thread posted, I will be finishing up contacting members who offered to take the Kingdom Cutes & DVC Toad/Grizzy River Run pins I picked up by mistake. Tomorrow, I will be Begin contacting everyone else from last weeks Pick Ups and finalize their orders; shipping, etc.

Okay, that aside, Dawn and I are visiting DTD this evening (my pass is blocked) and do the DTD Easter Egg Hunt. Oh, if anyone wants an Easter, or two, or 6, or the Zootopia 3 Egg Set, lmk. Single Eggs $10 each. The set, not sure, probably $30?

Also, I saw the Next Beautifully Floral pin released on Tuesday, Cinderella. Or, anything else, that hopefully is available at DTD tonight.

**To those members who I did pick ups for last week: if you want a pick up, this evening, Handling Fee, Is On Me!** My way of making amends for my tardiness. I love this quote by John Lennon, "Life is what happens, when you are making other plans." - and that, has been the case for yours truly the past few weeks; and continues...Thank God for a Disney Bubble (even if it's only DTD).

Finally, Below is a list of Pick Ups from Last Week, to be completed TONIGHT (I hope):

@Fins4pins
2 Tiny Kingdoms MB's - Still Not Available. :)rolleyes:)

@Rick195275
1 DVC Stitch/Lilo & Figment set - SUCCESS!

@Jack Skellington

(I 'think' that's everything, again, from last Wednesday. If I missed anyone, contact me asap).

I hope everyone is enjoying a Lovely Spring Break with their Families and Friends. And, the Kids are eagerly looking forward to Peter Cottontail's visit (wink-wink) this Sunday.

Okay, Requests are Offically Open (prepayment will be required).

Thank you.
Connie

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4/13 DLR Pin Pick Up Requests:

Last edited:
Hi Connie! I'd like Emperors New Groove puzzle pins if you can get them. I'm not sure how many you can get, but I'd take up to 6 of them.

I'd also like one marie egg for a friend too.

:lgm:Hello DPF Mouseketeers,

First, my sincere apologies for being MIA the last days. I'm not going to, go into details, other then "Life" - :rolleyes:

Once I get this thread posted, I will be finishing up contacting members who offered to take the Kingdom Cutes & DVC Toad/Grizzy River Run pins I picked up by mistake. Tomorrow, I will be Begin contacting everyone else from last weeks Pick Ups and finalize their orders; shipping, etc.

Okay, that aside, Dawn and I are visiting DTD this evening (my pass is blocked) and do the DTD Easter Egg Hunt. Oh, if anyone wants an Easter, or two, or 6, or the Zootopia 3 Egg Set, lmk. Single Eggs $10 each. The set, not sure, probably $30?

Also, I saw the Next Beautifully Floral pin released on Tuesday, Cinderella. Or, anything else, that hopefully is available at DTD tonight.

**To those members who I did pick ups for last week: if you want a pick up, this evening, Handling Fee, Is On Me!** My way of making amends for my tardiness. I love this quote by John Lennon, "Life is what happens, when you are making other plans." - and that, has been the case for yours truly the past few weeks; and continues...Thank God for a Disney Bubble (even if it's only DTD).

Finally, Below is a list of Pick Ups from Last Week, to be completed TONIGHT (I hope):

@Fins4pins
2 Tiny Kingdoms MB's - Still Not Available. :)rolleyes:)

@Rick195275

@Jack Skellington

(I 'think' that's everything, again, from last Wednesday. If I missed anyone, contact me asap).

I hope everyone is enjoying a Lovely Spring Break with their Families and Friends. And, the Kids are eagerly looking forward to Peter Cottontail's visit (wink-wink) this Sunday.

Okay, Requests are Offically Open (prepayment will be required).

Thank you.
Connie

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4/13 DLR Pin Pick Up Requests:
I was able to get the L/S & Figment DVC last night. YAY!

Still no TK's - :rolleyes:.

Everything is packed and being mailed...TODAY...YAY!

HAPPY DANCE, RIGHT! LOL.

Seriously, a Hearty Thank You for your Patience.

I will be in touch this evening to all, leave feedback's, and then close this thread.

Happy Friday everyone!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Back