• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 48 Hour Auction - Any Haunted Mansion Ghost fans? Come on in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 48 Hour Auction - Any Haunted Mansion Ghost fans? Come on in!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
This auction will end on Monday, July 9th at 7pm Pacific time, 10pm Eastern time. A winner will be announced shortly after!

Up for auction is the following pin. It is new on card!

pin80617

Pin 80617: DLR - Haunted Mansion® Magazines - Gus' Bizarre

It is an LE of 2500 and has 23 trading, with 50 people wanting.

Only bids placed in this thread will be valid! Bids placed after the auction's end time or privately will NOT be considered!

Bids must be in the form of pins. No cash bids will be accepted.

If you wish to edit, alter, or add to your bid, please do NOT edit your post. Simply make a new reply with your new bid.

As per the rules, this auction has no reserve!! This is meant to be an easy auction, so bid and have FUN!

Pins I like!

-Want list(obviously), auction pins, ds.com pins, Jessica Rabbit, Stitch, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Tron, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Fox and the Hound, Treasure Planet, Tarzan, Piece of History, Haunted Mansion, Nightmare Before Christmas, Alice in Wonderland, PODMs, Lost Keys, marquees, beloved tales, Classic D, characters dressed up as each other, LE pins, old open edition pins, anything to help get me a want!

Pins I don't like!

-Hidden Mickeys, rack pins still available/not that old, fab 5(depends on the pin!), sedesma, pro pins, cutie/booster set pins, cast lanyards

Again, this is meant to be a fun auction so please don't worry about finding something from my want list! If you want this pin, or are just in the bidding mood, then bid away! I love seeing what kinds of pins are out there!! Have FUN and please be sure to ask any questions you may have before placing your bid! Thanks!!:wiggle:

Great! Oh and I have to find it, but I just miiiight have the fab 4 as the characters from wizard of oz hiding around here somewhere. I'll PM you if I find it ;)

Here's my bid!

pin35979

Pin 35979: DLR - Robin Hood Villain Collection (Sir Hiss)

(Hope the image works, doing this on iPad)

echoharmony said:
Great! Oh and I have to find it, but I just miiiight have the fab 4 as the characters from wizard of oz hiding around here somewhere. I'll PM you if I find it ;)

Awesome!

ok here I go...(Does this qualify as a character dressed as another character??) I bid pin Pin 63278: WDW -The Scoop! - it's a small world
pin63278

Pin is on card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back