• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$675 Designer Fairytale Princess Pin Set (Flynn and Rapunzel not included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$675 Designer Fairytale Princess Pin Set (Flynn and Rapunzel not included)

psantos

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: Alrighty guys, it looks like co-op is closer to happening than the 4 pin set selling on its own. If that is the case, Pin-A-Colada has graciously agreed to ship the pins to those in Co-op since I'm in Canada and it's a bit harder/more costly to individually track and ship pins internationally. Like I mentioned before (post #35 in the thread), I've had to add $10 to the price of each pin to cover the cost that Pin-A-Colada will incur when your individual pin is shipped to you. I hope that doesn't create too much of an issue for those who have already claimed a pin.

The list to date is
Ariel and Eric $210: Pin-A-Colada
Belle and Beast $185: captianjacksgirl
Jasmine and Aladdin $160 STILL AVAILABLE
Snow White and Prince $160: White-as-Snow

Once the entire set is spoken for, every person will pay the above amount to Pin-A-Colada, who will then send me the $675 and use the rest of the money to cover the shipping costs to send your pins to you. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Hey Guys,

So I caved in and bought a set of the designer fairytale couple pins at an inflated price since I really wanted Rapunzel and Ariel, but now I have to sell the rest of them due to tuition costs. I'm only keeping the Rapunzel and Flynn set so the rest of the 4 pins (and the box) is up for grabs. Selling for $675 shipped with tracking and signature confirmation to anywhere in the United States or Canada.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I wish I could afford Ariel and Belle for our collections. Good luck with your sale.

I wish I could afford Ariel and Belle for our collections. Good luck with your sale.

thank you! maybe if someone else wants the other two pins...you guys can share.

Also, if you guys have any questions, please send me a private message so I can make sure I see it and am able to respond quickly.

Last edited:
Do we have a co-op going?
I'm interested in Ariel or belle
If you want to do a coop, shipping will be a bit more expensive because I'll have to do tracking and signature confirmation for each person. That's fine with me if you guys are willing to pay a bit more.

I'd love to trade you for a few if interested. Let me know if you change your mind about selling. I would definitely try to offer a substantial amount of pins

I'd love to trade you for a few if interested. Let me know if you change your mind about selling. I would definitely try to offer a substantial amount of pins

Sorry, but I am only looking to sell these right now as I need to pay for some college stuff, but thanks for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.