• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 70th Anniversary Jubilee Minnie Mouse UK EXCLUSIVE PIN, LE 1500, NEW ON CARD!! Ends June 5th !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 70th Anniversary Jubilee Minnie Mouse UK EXCLUSIVE PIN, LE 1500, NEW ON CARD!! Ends June 5th !
@teddy_ruxpin Just wanted to post again, as I was out running errands with Mom and thinking about this all afternoon! Another big "thank you" for putting this auction up at just the perfect time for so much fun. :D You've really topped off our Jubilee celebrations over here!

This was fun to watch, such a pretty pin and watching the anticipation build to see who would win.... I said it before and i just have to say it again this pin just looks so pretty! Congrats all on the successful auction :) Hope everybody likes there new pins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back