• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 7th 24 hour chain auction...a tea party for two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 7th 24 hour chain auction...a tea party for two

disneypirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Time for the 7th 24 hour chain auction...a tea party for two. I am offering up both the WDW and DL classic D Alice in Wonderland pins. You must post you bid. PM's do not count as a bid.

Pin 86151: WDW - Classic 'D' Collection - The Mad Tea Party® Attraction http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=86151&sid=1193.1341894116.v2
Pin 85351: DLR - Classic 'D' Collection - Mad Tea Party Attraction http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=85351&sid=1245.1341894255.v2

For those just joining us, I am running a series of 24 hour auctions featuring different pins. Along the way I provide clues as to what may occur during an upcoming auction or how you might have a better chance at winning this auction. While there can be only one winner, all those that bidwill receive a bonus point towards my next auction that will followthis auction, and these bonus points will weigh more than a regular making it easier to win the next chain auction...or maybe something else. The current standings are: echoharmony(6x),princessbecky (5x), Rubyslipperedgoddess (5x), Thimble (4x), Starry_solo(4x), mickeymousje (3x), Kittycabot23 (2x), Combatdre (2x), vixy (2x), amyschweppe, Fries440, 2spongey6, bullet, dis22, kajtdd, lilimay

This auction will close at 9 p.m. PST, 12 a.m. EST and will begin the 8th chain auction...the five pin switch up.

My preferred wants list:
Pins from my wants list < dragonmail_dm >
WDW mystery train pins
July DSFpins
DLRP July train pieces
Pre-trade for Steamboat Willey PODM (august)
DLRP Haunted Manor event pins
Park #9 vinylmation blind boxes (to be sold at WDW and DL D street locations this Friday, or on DisneyShopping.com beginning July 20).
Villians PODM (Disneyshopping.com)

Some of you might be wondering why if my screen name is disneypirate why I am not collecting pirate pins or don't have any on my wants list. For the answer, go check out the picture in my pin picture album.

Disneypirate

I'll open up with this:

pin30101
Pin 30101: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cruella De Vil
Model Sheet

To keep it in the spirit of Alice in Wonderland. My bid will be:

Mad Hatter PTD: (not on pin pics... yet)

&

7887: Cheshire Cat: Lounging

You're implying that Cruella is not fun to collect. again not a very nice thing to say. You don't want my pin? Fine, but the negative comments aren't necessary. Auctions are supposed to be fun. Thanks!

Sorry about the delay, but I've been out for the evening for a work party.

Vixy, you found the one pirate pin that would catch my attention. Congratulations.

Leaderboard:
Vixy (winner)
amyschweppe (bonus for the creativity.)
mickeymousje (I had to research the pin as I had no clue what it was. Very cool.)
Rubyslipperedgoddess
Echoharmony (I'm not being negative. Sarcastic, maybe. Drives my wife crazy as well.)

Disneypirate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back