• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 8/31 - DLR Pin/Merch Pick Ups

SOLD! 8/31 - DLR Pin/Merch Pick Ups

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Hi DPF Mouseketters,

I have a reservation for DLR this evening.

If anyone needs/wants pins or merch, drop me a PM, or comment below. I will be there around 7.

Prepayment of the Retail Cost of the pin/merch, will be requirement before I can make the purchase. All additional fees, tax, handling fee ($2 per request) Shipping and Paypal fees as Goods will be done shortly thereafter.

Paypal Email Address:

einnoc0256@yahoo.com

As Always, Thank You for allowing me to be of Service with Disney Magic . ;)

Connie

Connie, do they still have the friends and family connection bar pins? I got the stitch set but forgot to get one of those for it lol. If they have them still I would love one please!

Connie, do they still have the friends and family connection bar pins? I got the stitch set but forgot to get one of those for it lol. If they have them still I would love one please!
Rick, they don't have those bars here.

I guessing (I haven't asked) they were/are only available at WDW?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Fyi, there are a Lot of pins for sale here at the OMK.

We just stopped at the LGM store, o.m.g. I honestly don't remember seeing so many pins lined up behind them (cashiers) on the counter.

Fyi, there are a Lot of pins for sale here at the OMK.

We just stopped at the LGM store, o.m.g. I honestly don't remember seeing so many pins lined up behind them (cashiers) on the counter.

Correction, last night, right before I left, dropped into Westward Ho, and there they were, The Family & Friends BARS!

Another Disney Pin Magic Moment Occurs!

Back