• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 92322 Mickey with Rainbow Balloons! LE 500, great for Gay Days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 92322 Mickey with Rainbow Balloons! LE 500, great for Gay Days!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
This auction will end on Friday, September 14th, at 8pm Pacific Time!

Here is a picture of the actual pin you will be bidding on!

Pin 92322: DLR - Mickey with Rainbow Balloons

It is limited edition of 500 and currently has 2 people trading it, with 10 wanting. This picture doesn't do it justice, the colours are really bright and vivid in person!

INFO:

Usual DPF auction rules apply. No cash offers, pins are the currency here. Bids must be placed here in the thread. Private bids and bids placed after the auction's end time will not be valid. This auction has no reserve and WILL be traded to the person with the bid I like the best. As such, it's only fair that you do not retract your bid. If you wish to revise/add to your bid, please do so in a new reply so it's easier to keep track of! You are allowed to bid pins you don't have in hand yet, or that haven't been released yet, but know that if you win, you are obligated to obtain the pin(s) somehow! I will post a leaderboard as often as I can!

PINS I LIKE:

Wants list, pre-trade for Mulan PODM, PODMs in general(please include a picture or detailed description), Beloved Tales, Auction pins, Jessica, Tinker Bell 'as', Stitch invasion/Stitch 'as', DLRP PTN, Alice characters, marquees, any pins with great ratios/tradability that can help me get my wants list!

PINS I DON'T LIKE:

Hidden mickeys/cast lanyards(unless on my wants list), rack pins still available(same), booster pack pins, vinylmation pins, fab 5(except chip n dale, they're cute), anything possibly a scrapper.

That's it! Have fun and please feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Bumping this beautiful boy back up! Please feel free to bid any pin you think would make a good trader! I just don't prefer pins that have more people trading than wanting! Thanks!

Leaderboard

dieharddonald - cute Tink pin, good stats
#1mickeyfreak - cute Figment pin but it has more people trading it than wanting thank you for the bid though!! It is really cute, love Figment

84198: WDW - PWP Collection - Black and White Snapshots - Tinker Bell
90843: WDW - Walt Disney World ® Resort Train Mystery Collection - Tinker Bell Only

Status
Not open for further replies.