• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A 6 hour auction for Friday the 13th! Ends 7/13/12 at 9 pm central (10 ET - 7 PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A 6 hour auction for Friday the 13th! Ends 7/13/12 at 9 pm central (10 ET - 7 PT)

erudolf

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
It has been awhile since I've played in the Auction House so let's try another. :)

Rules:

• Bid retractions are not allowed! You may not edit your bid once placed. However, you can make as many different bids as you would like but all are valid until the auction ends. You may do "Or" bids in one post if you would like, but you must do it at the time you post or make a new post. No editing once a post is made!
  • Please post your bids in this thread and this thread only
  • If offering a PODM please describe the cel (picture is even better)
  • If your pins have any condition issues please disclose them in your bid
  • All bids must be in by Friday 7/13/12 at 9 p.m. central
  • Someone WILL win the trade. Selected winner will be posted by 10 p.m. central.
  • If at the end of the auction your bid is selected it will be considered a confirmed trade. In other words - "No backin' out!"
    Ellie.png

I do realize that I have a fairly difficult wants list. :( For that reason feel free to offer stuff that isn't on my wants list or stuff that I already own because I could always use more traders! :) Here are some tips to help your chances:

Typical Likes:

• I tend to go for quality over quantity. If given the choice between one nice LE and five so-so pins I'd probably pick the nice LE almost every time.
  • Up
  • Tangled
  • I'm a sucker for a really good PODM cel
  • Pins that capture an actual scene from the movie
  • Nice princess pins (I don't like ones where they look cross-eyed crazy! :lol: )
  • DSF or DA pins
  • Stand alone characters

Typical Dislikes:

• Pins with wording (there are some rare exceptions)
  • Pins with dates - really don't like dates!
  • Hidden Mickey lanyard and booster pins
  • Pins with known counterfeits - if offering actual picture must be included

Ok, I think that is it. Simple enough! Here are the item up for trade:

Pin 68525: WDW - The Museum of Pin-tiquities - Disney Pin Celebration 2009 - Diorama Box Set - Sculpt Room

Four pin set, new in box.
pin68525

I'll take a stab at it with

both from your wants
Pin 35151: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Lilo Snapshot #2
[pInpIcs]35151[/pInpIcs]
and
Pin 90959: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Ariel and Ursula
[pInpIcs]90959[/pInpIcs]

I'm so sorry for not staying on top of this tonight. I just now remembered I started it because I am just absolutely livid right now because I got some enfuriating news a couple of hours ago. It is nothing pin related and nothing to do with anyone here. Sorry....I've got to stop or I'll say some very un-Disney-like things if I don't. I just had to vent a bit.

Ok, so winner is.....

Vixy! I'll PM you shortly!

I'll offer these two (one is from your wants list.)

Pin 85351: DLR - Classic 'D' Collection - Mad Tea Party Attraction

Pin 86151: WDW - Classic 'D' Collection - The Mad Tea Party® Attraction

Note: not in hand yet, but won in disneypirate's auction. I trust him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back