• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

♪ ·.♭·´¯`Happy Holy Grail Dance!´¯`·.·♩ ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
♪ ·.♭·´¯`Happy Holy Grail Dance!´¯`·.·♩ ♬

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Okay so I got it in the Mail Finally and I LOVE IT!!!!! So I Wanted to Share with some better Pictures!

This Pin was a Grail of Mine and I Finally Got it! And WOW! It is sooo Beautiful in Person!
the Pinpics Picture just didn't do it Justice! I Just took a Great Pic and am Sending it to Pinpics Now <3

[pinpics]64756[/pinpics]: DisneyShopping.com - Disney Dragons Pin Set (Madam Mim Only)

Enjoy the Pictures!!!!

<3 Laz

GrailMim1.jpg

GrailMim2.jpg

WELCOME HOME MIM!!!! <3

Here is the Video of where the artwork for her as the Pinkish/Purple Dragon Came From!
[video=youtube_share;rDlC114O63g]http://youtu.be/rDlC114O63g[/video]

Last edited:
Nice pin, grats on the grail!

I like Mushu one from this set, but he's missing his horns!

Thanks! and Yes they all seem cute in the Set! If the others look half as good as this one does, it must be a really nice set to have :D Now I have to Hunt Down a Few more of My Most Wanted Sword in the Stone Pins :) But this is one of My Harder to Find ones that I REALLY Wanted! <3 <3 <3

Okay so I got it in the Mail Finally and I LOVE IT!!!!! So I Wanted to Share with some better Pictures!

This Pin was a Grail of Mine and I Finally Got it! And WOW! It is sooo Beautiful in Person!
the Pinpics Picture just didn't do it Justice! I Just took a Great Pic and am Sending it to Pinpics Now <3

[pinpics]64756[/pinpics]: DisneyShopping.com - Disney Dragons Pin Set (Madam Mim Only)

Enjoy the Pictures!!!!

<3 Laz

GrailMim1.jpg

BTW, great picture too. Proper exposure and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back