• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A Alice in Wonderland Auction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A Alice in Wonderland Auction :)

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
You know all the rules for the auctions :)
The auctions ends August 8th at 08:00 PM (Dutch time)

I really like Belle, Ariel, Tangled and Brave pins and also PODM pin

I dislike Haunted Mansion, fab 5 or tink pins :)

So up for auction is:

pin68560

Pin 68560: Disney Store Europe: Alice and the Cheshire Cat

Last edited:
***Changed offer - See new bid at Post #10***

My offer:
pin90959
Pin 90959: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Ariel and Ursula

Last edited:
Thanks for the offers so far, Docfish2u nice bid! I prefer Belle or Ariel but these are nice to!
Minpintrader also a very nice bid! Thanks both! I will give a leaderboard if I have 3 or more bids :)

Time for a leaderboard!
1. Teddy
2. Minpintrader
3. Docfish2u

I've just seen I put the wrong end date :/ I put August 8th (8 from the month August, so stupid from me :( )
Anyone knows if I can change it to August 5th?

Redoing my bid:
My new offer is:
pin84531
Pin 84531: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Jaq and Gus from Cinderella

Last edited:
I've just seen I put the wrong end date :/ I put August 8th (8 from the month August, so stupid from me :( )
Anyone knows if I can change it to August 5th?

I don't think you're allowed to change the end date once it's been posted, but you might want to PM one of the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back