• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Brother Bear zap from Timeerkat!

ZAPPED! A Brother Bear zap from Timeerkat!

caw caw rawr

Squirrel!
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
So I'm getting my crazy family inside during a snowstorm when I remember that I hadn't checked the mail today. I was ready to leave it until tomorrow because I didn't want to re-boot my feet when the hubs announces he already got it and I had a pin package. I wasn't expecting anything. I then saw a familiar name in the corner and knew something special was inside.

Timeerkat zapped me a Brother Bear lanyard! It has Koda sitting on Kenai's head. There was a note that said, "Saw this and thought of you. Enjoy!"

pin27690th200
(My phone battery is dead so I had to borrow a pic. PinPics #27690)

It totally made my snowy day! I've already got a plan to attach it to my pin board with my Brother Bear collection. I love it!

Timeerkat, you are the best! Thank you for your generosity and for thinking of me. It means more to me than you'll ever know. Thank you!

You're welcome! People on this board are so generous with me, I like to pay it forward when I can. I came across that for a steal of a price, and you are the biggest Brother Bear fan I know. :)

Back