• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A CRAY(ola) pin game! GAME IS FULL! PRIZE LIST IS UP! Winners announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A CRAY(ola) pin game! GAME IS FULL! PRIZE LIST IS UP! Winners announced!
congrats everyone! yay! this was a great game, my first!! i think i'm going to stick with my initial choice as well, and won't pick again. =)

and i KNEW i should have picked my favorite food (mac and cheese) LOL!!! that darn tangled stained glass keeps eluding me...and to think that back in december 2011, there was a rack full of them at dsf for the longest time because no one wanted them haha!! =) i knew i should have picked up a few then!

thanks for putting on a very fun game!

congrats everyone! yay! this was a great game, my first!! i think i'm going to stick with my initial choice as well, and won't pick again. =)

and i KNEW i should have picked my favorite food (mac and cheese) LOL!!! that darn tangled stained glass keeps eluding me...and to think that back in december 2011, there was a rack full of them at dsf for the longest time because no one wanted them haha!! =) i knew i should have picked up a few then!

thanks for putting on a very fun game!

hahaha Mac & cheese is my favorite as well but I couldn't tell anyone that until after the game ended! Hahaha and unfortunately all of the Tangled pins have blow up so much over the past few month! You'll get it soon, I'm sure :)

I'm happy to hear that everyone was satisfied with the game and prizes! I will mail all the pins out by the end of this week and will also leave everyone feedback by this weekend!

OMG!!! DID I SERIOUSLY WIN THE DESIGNER EVIL QUEEN????? OUHFDGBHALIVBLASHLBV

tumblr_mf01pgfJUn1qb1ih6.gif

Hi hun!
Checked with sis and she asked if we could trade our Vinylmation prize in for the Pin 3512: DCA - Disney Animation Series (Snow White) ? Thank you soooo much for offering to do that, and for a great game!!! :)

Hi hun!
Checked with sis and she asked if we could trade our Vinylmation prize in for the Pin 3512: DCA - Disney Animation Series (Snow White) ? Thank you soooo much for offering to do that, and for a great game!!! :)

Sure! And you'll actually be getting both the LE Snow White/Evil Queen AND the DCA-Animation series Snow White pin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back