• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A double day of Zap

ZAPPED! A double day of Zap

Mermaid's_grotto

aka Damu
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
A morning like any other, I wake up to hear the letterbox go and decide hey it's Saturday it can wait until later
tumblr_m9lxtji1Jc1rchvd5o2_250.gif
then that moment didn't last long, as after I had to sign for a DS delivery
1137080_1351677170771_100.jpg
Sebastian, as ever, was on hand to see what arrived in the mail...

I have been offering to make people free signatures due to the new size restrictions
as I find editing images fun and it's nice to see the different collections others are interested in
leopardpolkadotspots kindly offered to send me something as a thank you
tumblr_lyb5n8CJrA1qinmdwo1_400.gif

I received a cute pin that I've never seen before, I love the enamel pins,
they're so shiny and best of all - it was Ariel!
8644944425_43e140c670_n.jpg

Oh, but wait there was another envelope, I was a bit confused as it wasn't from DS, opened that one already, I had received all recent trades then worried I had forgot about something. I opened the package and put the bubble wrap to one side, after I read the card I picked up the bubble wrap again to see... no... it can't be ...

tumblr_m9pcxuSRY11rcqhs3o1_500.gif

From the Evil Fairy herself - pargani!
8644944419_3b07c85c4f_n.jpg
8646044752_8686fb0dfa_n.jpg

Thank you so much Sophia & Isabel
tumblr_mhrl34Cuov1rihedyo1_250.gif

I'm very grateful for the zaps and both of your notes were so thoughtful
tumblr_lqozf6ruTq1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

and yes I'm keeping all those stickers. :rofl:

Back