• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

a fantabulous siggy for a pin! CONTEST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a fantabulous siggy for a pin! CONTEST!!!!
Here is my very simple piece of work. I couldn't find a decent picture of the Thumper pin so I sorta left it out. :suspect:

SignaturePsychoPixie_zps6fa5ac9c.jpg

You have some nice things to choose from!

OK folks! I got my winning siggy! Doodlebug with the numbers was the one i ended up likeing the most.

Cobj: the last one with all the pins flashing one at a time was super cute! it was my second choice after looking through everything.

It is 1:30am. I will PM you in the morning.

Here's a version with numbers for you. It's super easy for me to edit it, so let me know. :)

PixieMostcopy2_zps99e398d5.jpg

P.S. I'm doing this for fun, don't really want the pin. So if per chance you pick mine, please send the pin to your second choice.

Last Entry, I went with your good comments but I lost the primary file that I had saved so I restarted with a different concept
Signature_zps63a531f0.gif

Thanks Kristine for the chance, I had fun and I've gotten more practice into photoshop. Sigh, it seems I'll always come in 2nd lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back