• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

a fantabulous siggy for a pin! CONTEST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a fantabulous siggy for a pin! CONTEST!!!!
Here is my very simple piece of work. I couldn't find a decent picture of the Thumper pin so I sorta left it out. :suspect:

You have some nice things to choose from!

Last Entry, I went with your good comments but I lost the primary file that I had saved so I restarted with a different concept

OK folks! I got my winning siggy! Doodlebug with the numbers was the one i ended up likeing the most.

Cobj: the last one with all the pins flashing one at a time was super cute! it was my second choice after looking through everything.

It is 1:30am. I will PM you in the morning.

Here's a version with numbers for you. It's super easy for me to edit it, so let me know.

P.S. I'm doing this for fun, don't really want the pin. So if per chance you pick mine, please send the pin to your second choice.

Last Entry, I went with your good comments but I lost the primary file that I had saved so I restarted with a different concept

Thanks Kristine for the chance, I had fun and I've gotten more practice into photoshop. Sigh, it seems I'll always come in 2nd lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.