• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A gift from a friend! - AgentR

ZAPPED! A gift from a friend! - AgentR

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
This is the first forum I have ever been active on. The first I have ever participated to the extent that I do. This is the first hobby that I am a part of where I have made the kind of friends that last for a lifetime. -- I had never experienced the kind of friendship and generosity that I have experienced here, before. But sometimes, it's far more special than even that. When a gift comes with a letter, or words of encouragement, support, and motivation, it means even more.

Well, today, I was zapped again, this time by AgentR. Ryan knows the insane mission I'm on to pass the bar, and he's taken ownership of this journey as though he himself was in preparation. Back and forth emails with constant support, and multiple zaps with words of encouragement... he's been my cheerleader! This means so much... it's funny, because it's true friendship, free from envy, or selfish motive... It's blind friendship, and it's amazing!!

Ryan, my brother, thank you so much! You've no idea how much this means to me, and how much you mean to me as a friend!!

GRRRRRR (Sorry, needed to feel manly after all that sappyness).

But for real man, thanks!! With 3 weeks til' game time, Ryan zapped me this awesome Finding Nemo pin, and gave me the extra motivation needed to finish off!

pin60107

That is awesome!!! It is amazing at the friends we can make here. I wish you the best of luck on the bar!!! You are a great person here and we are all the better for having you as part of our family!!!

Way to go Ryan!!!

Congrats! But what the heck are you doing on the computer when you're supposed to be studying?! LOL :)

You are almost there, brother! The finish line is drawing near. Just pace yourself, and give it all you got!

And I truly appreciate having you as my friend. :) You got this Zaga-bro!!! And I am proud to be your cheerleader from across the country! Haha! :D

Back