• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A kinda sucky day made way brighter :)

ZAPPED! A kinda sucky day made way brighter :)

Ferret

DisneyGeek
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok so like a lot of my friends here recently work has been full of the not so nice's but low and behold I come home and there is a strange looking white padded letter in the mail.. not really expecting anything i look to see who my hubby is getting mail from :) But IT WAS FOR ME!! from A Pin Zapped from Cali.. well I was shocked.. and SUPER excited and way more when i opened it to discover a pin i have wanted for quite some time (stitch with devils paris pin) !!
To who ever sent this to me THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU (Many Thanks) It made my week :) and reminded me while there are many not so nice's out there there are also people like you .. smiling and making peoples day better (at least mine)
THANK YOU AGAIN!! Ferret/Susan

Back