• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A little over 7 hours left! Merida & Eleanor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A little over 7 hours left! Merida & Eleanor!!
Good morning everyone! After reviewing the bids again. The leader looks like this.

1. Hannahmation BUT not that far behind is!

2. Goofy_Moe / Tyleet87

3. Doc2FishU

4. WyllieAM

Hmmmm. Looks like I might need to jump in here with a REAL bid! Bwahhhhaaaahhahaa

:anxious:... The anticipation of the next bid and all you guys trying to snipe this at the last minute is making my excited... Good Luck All... May the best one of us win... Bwahahaha...

hahaha Moe, we're anxious to see what type of bids we're gonna have to go through to decide a winner! . ayayay!

Leaderboard update!

1. Hannahmation

2. Goofy_Moe / Tyleet87

3. Doc2fishU / Vixy

4. WyllieAM

not much seperates 1st to 3rd! :anxious:

:anxious:... The anticipation of the next bid and all you guys trying to snipe this at the last minute is making my excited... Good Luck All... May the best one of us win... Bwahahaha...

Giving it a try:
pin51466
pin45196

Wow!!! Definitely some great new bids!!!

Updated leader board is as follows!!

With an amazing bid we now have a tie for 1st

1. Hannahmation / Docfish2u

2. Tyleet87 / Goofy_Moe

3. Tinker

Good Morning everyone!!! We just about a little over 24 hours left for this auction!! leader board update time!! and boy is it soooo close!!

1A. HannahMation

1B. DocFish2U

2. Goofy_Moe / Tyleet87

3. Tinker

well..we can arleady tell the decision is going to be very hard. Its a reallllly close battle between Hannahmation (slim leader) and Docfish2u..and at the same time..the bidders in 2nd and 3rd could EASILY move up to first with a great bid! OH MY!!

should be a wonderful, tense ending to this auction!

We'd like to make a bid! :)

Pin 30380: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Dressing Room Door (Ariel)
Pin 33205: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - 6 Princesses in Circle
(new on card)
Pin 30370: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Lovely Ariel
Goodness! We would like to add to our bid:

Pin 22797: Tokyo Disney Sea - Ariel's Seaside Treasures (Purple)
Pin 31955: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch's Guide to Super Heroes
(both still new on their cards)

(Forgot to add in our last bid quoted - whoops!)

LEADERBOARD UPDATE!!!!!!

1. WyllieAM <---Lady and The Tramp GOmes!?!?!?

1b. HannahMation <---------omg. your bid is amazing too!!

2. Docfish2un <------------- decisions, decisions!

3. Goofy_Moe / Tyleet87 <--------------- are these guys making one last push!?!

So this is the current leader board now. OMG, all of your bids have been amazing!! Cat and I are already have arguments of who should win!!! don't let the places fool you...everyone is sooo close!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back