• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A long long time ago...I was active

Status
Not open for further replies.
A long long time ago...I was active

FarFromDreams

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi Everyone!

I wanted to take a minute and re-introduce myself! This was my intro way back in 2014:

"Hi I'm Amy, I've been creepily watching the forum now and I think I'm finally should start participating! I've been casually pin trading since 2007 in the parks but really got into it in 2013 on my last trip. This forum seems to be really active so I'm excited to chat with everyone.

My collection is small but I focus mainly on Beauty and the Beast (Belle was my favorite princess growing up, I wore out 2 vhs' from watching), Ariel (the princess closest to my personality), Donald (my first word was duck so an obsession resulted) and Mdme. Upanova (my family raised ostriches for 10 years). I also really like pins with characters reading because I'm a library science grad student...but that's a priority that I'll work on later when I'm no longer a student.

I'm excited to get to know everyone!"

Since then I got my masters. Spent about a year looking for a full time job, spent another year in a job I hated, and this winter landed the first step to my dream job! I've gotten married, and started a clowder. Gone cruisin' and experience what it was to live life driving without internet. (I went to Starbucks a lot!)

I still collect all of those things in addition to Prince Hans, though I constantly whittling down my focus to set things. Like Ariel with Triton as opposed to all Ariel.

I'm happy to be back, I think of many of you often. Especially around Christmas time ;) and I'm looking forward to getting back in the grove.

Welcome back! Enjoyed your recap and thanks for making me lookup clowder. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back