• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A mysterious Zap

ZAPPED! A mysterious Zap

Constance

Bitterly Discontent.
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   1
I retrieved the post today and there was a package for me. Thinking it was something that I ordered I unwrapped it, but my my my, what a surprise I got!

HauntedZap.jpg

A beautiful pin and a mysterious note! The parcel was return addressed from one place, but the postal stamp was from another How wonderful and mysterious!

Thank you very much, mysterious zapper! You have made this bride very happy!

Last edited:
I was thrilled! We have a clever zapper, indeed, and it wasn't from "Zappermadness" so there are at least two zappers on the prowl!

Awesome Zap!!!! That is a beautiful pin!!!

But I don't think these zappers want to be figured out :0)

I think it's nice, a little mystery can really make a difference. I tossed out the package promptly so I didn't think about it too much! I don't want to know! I just wanted to say thank you. :)

That was a totally cool pin. These zappers really know their business and do a great job! I got one myself and feel like somehow THANK YOU wasn't enough. So THANK YOU again. Keep up the good work.

Connie, the visit to you house is when????????? Just joking.

Back