• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A real Kevin zap . . . and more!

ZAPPED! A real Kevin zap . . . and more!

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
A very big thank you from Sis and me (@stratasfan and @GroguFan) for the amazing surprise package from @summerskin -- which arrived a few days ago when we were least expecting it.
Totally amazing and so thoughtful, the ZAP included a fabulous plush Kevin that Sis totally didn't have and had never seen. Wow! Definitely a winner!
And for me, there was the most amazing Tokyo Disney Hawaiian flower bracelet. SO cool! This is something special.
Oh, yes! There was a pin in there, too. One of the new Disney socks set -- this one with Bruni!!!!
And to top it all off with the perfect touch -- a sheet of Baby Yoda (pardon me, I meant Grogu) stickers that is beyond cute.
Thanks so much, Amanda! We needed this bit of Disney Magic!

i.php

Back