• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A reveal conceal auction: Miss Piggy! Ends Friday AUG 31st @ 8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A reveal conceal auction: Miss Piggy! Ends Friday AUG 31st @ 8PM
Okay, so I know this is totally going to blow everyone's bid out of the water.

it's going to be
LEGEND
Wait for it
DAIRY!!

troll.png
troll.png
troll.png

troll.png
troll.png
troll.png

troll.png
troll.png
troll.png

troll.png
troll.png
troll.png

Oh, I like this pin. Let's skip the auction Sophia and trade my Tiana for your Al pin :lol: I did not care for Piggy anyway, I was just bidding because Clara wants Tiana ;)

Damn no love for Miss Piggy haha so sad..

Oh and Sophia to answer your question that is in about 8 more hours. to be exact 7 hours and 48 minutes

Leader board:
1) leopardpolkadotsspots
2) Merryweather
3) beeatingu

Oh, I like this pin. Let's skip the auction Sophia and trade my Tiana for your Al pin :lol: I did not care for Piggy anyway, I was just bidding because Clara wants Tiana ;)

lol I just want another Reveal/Conceal Pin ha ha !! i only have 2 so feeling left out....

Wish I had known you wanted the pin as I would have gladly traded it to you but nvm. Did you get my email, I do have good news?!

7 more hours from your post

Thank you! Will be asleep then, though!

Damn no love for Miss Piggy haha so sad..

Oh and Sophia to answer your question that is in about 8 more hours. to be exact 7 hours and 48 minutes

Leader board:
1) leopardpolkadotsspots
2) Merryweather
3) beeatingu

Top of 2 leaderboards atm, wonder if I will win both ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back