• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Special 15th Anniversary to Animal Kingdom Zap

ZAPPED! A Special 15th Anniversary to Animal Kingdom Zap

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
So, hopefully you all know Jodi (jsutherin1)...
If not, you are missing out!

She is the sweetest!

So, the story:
I was showing my mom a couple Animal Kingdom Pins that were coming out in April for their special anniversary.. Why did I? Well, My brother's birthday was in March..and he just turned 15. We thought it would be super special to get him a 15th anniversary pin!
But you know how living in Ohio is, and that gosh awful eBay site sometimes..
So, I asked the DPF community to help me out!
Jodi replied to my thread and saw that I needed one of them and she offered to pick it up for me!
I said to please send her paypal so I could send her the money, but she refused! I was so amazed, wonderstruck, shocked....well, you get the idea!

So, a couple weeks later, Jodi tells me she got the pin. I get the package yesterday in the mailbox and thought, this package is a bit heavy for just the one pin I asked for...
Turns out, when I opened the package, there were two Animal Kingdom Pins!
She bought two!
Here they are!
The one we originally asked for:

And then the even extra one!

I love the stained glass element to the second pin and the first pin spins! Who knew!??
Anyways, I gave my brother the pins last night, and he loved them! He is going to keep them for a lifetime!
Thank you Jodi! This might have gotten him started on collecting all the 15th anniversary Animal Kingdom ones! haha...and they put quite a few out! So we shall see!

Thanks again Jodi (cheerleader )
You are one of the most awesome people I have ever had the pleasure to talk to! And to top it all off, the best cheerleader too!

Love,
Erika <3 :hug:​