• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A special thanks to Pin2pin1

ZAPPED! A special thanks to Pin2pin1

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
This is a little bit different... Recently we traded some high end pins for a D&B purse and wristlet. We then had Pin2pin1 send it on to a friend of ours that truly is the definition of the word selfless. Well, today she received it. She is going crazy trying to figure out who would send her such an expensive gift. I just wanted to thank Pin2pin1 for making this all possible!

We ended up having to tell her cuz her hubby was getting upset that someone set his wife such a nice gift anonymously.

This is so sweet! Kudos to both of you for being so kind.

I can't help but laugh at the jealous husband. I'd have gotten worried if I were him, too! :)

"Sweetie... Who bought you the expensive purse? What do you mean 'just someone you met online'?"

Back