• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A Spinning Tinker Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A Spinning Tinker Auction

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
will end August 5th @ 10 PM EST
this pin is mint on the card
I'd like something on my wants list or close to it
This is a Hard To Find Pin

Pin 74260: WDI - Mad Hatter's Teacups - Tinker Bell

Class: Disney Pins
Origin: WDI
Type: Cast Member
Limited Edition: 300 Pins
SKU Number: Unknown
Original Price: $8.95
Released: 11/07/2009
Retired:
Categories: 3D; Attraction
Members Trading: 30
Members Wanting: 99
Coolness: Unranked
Creator: dopeydoc3
This is a very colorful pin depicting Tinker Bell enjoying a ride on the Mad Hatter's Teacups attraction! She does not appear to be nauseated! Tink is in a red teacup with stars on it. Tink and her teacup are pin-on-pin. In the background are other (empty) teacups along with teapots and a cloud of steam.

Let The Bidding Begin ...

Awww, sweetie, I like that pin very much, but I'm looking for Beauty And The Beast or Tangled wants . I'd even say UP BT's but I'd have a better chance of getting struck by lightning . :lol:

Hi Tinker, I don't think it will happen, but you do realize if this is the only bid you get, you have to accept it per the dpf rules?

Just so you don't have one lonely bid, I will bid this:

Artist proof version :)

and this:

Tinker Bells to replace your Tink

Nice bid starry solo !
But still not what I am looking for
Doc2fish ... This pin has a lot of wants and before I give it away for something I don't want, I will end it and take the ban . I'm pretty fed up as a lot of my true friends are with this forum .

After much thought on this , I am closing this auction . I will graciously take whatever punishment is deemed for ending it . I know there are a lot of members that do not care for me . For that I am sorry that I've made myself to be a person that I am truly not . I love most everyone . It is my fault and no one else's fault that some feel this way toward me . Last night was really the last straw . The way swim2sea was treated for her post shocked & surprised was truly horrible and brought tears to my eyes . No, it broke my heart . She does so much for many that I could not believe she was treated so badly .
So this will no doubt be my last post . For the friends I've met and love :hug: for the ones I've offended, I truly am sorry . There is another forum called Pin Talk that I really do enjoy . Many of you are there , so I will see you there .
Thank You for the good times . Luv, Debi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back