• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Tangled and Frozen Grail!!! PAYMENTS DUE :D GAME FULL<3 All prizes Le or LR <3

Wish I could help support your game but we can not afford to do it with our trip being so close now. Good Luck!

Wish I could help support your game but we can not afford to do it with our trip being so close now. Good Luck!

Awww thanks! I'm running this game because I'm going on a trip as well!
I'm leaving for New York for a week starting April 12-18 it will be my first time away from home
So I'm really scared!

DRUMROLL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Time to unveil the Bonus round prize and see if this will get the game rolling before I leave on y trip :D it is a Frozen Grail!!

Pin 98683: El Capitan Theatre Ticket Pin - Frozen

Lets see if this will shake things up!
All those who entered before its unveiling will have 2x the chance to win it per spot they originally signed up for (so If u signed up for one spot u get 2 spots in the free bonus round etc)
:D

Enjoy your trip! New York is a fun city. If you like chocolate, try to make time for dessert at Max Brenner (Union Square). The best burgers in the world are at Shake Shack (Madison Square Park), and the Macarons and Mendiant from Maison du Choclat in Rockefeller Plaza are absolutely incredible!!

i also highly recommend the Intrepid tour! It's an unbelievable value for the cost, and kind of awe-inspiring!

Back