• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A very late public thank you to Sorapandora!

ZAPPED! A very late public thank you to Sorapandora!

Gingernutty

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I received this package a few weeks ago and thanked Sara for it then, but I wanted to make a public post to show off how amazingly generous she is!

I got her as my Secret Santa recipient last year, and since sending her that package I have been lucky enough to get to know her and she how an amazingly generous and kind person she is!
I received a box covered in fun stickers, and excitedly opened it to find this:
20140128_124142.jpg

And out tumbled all of these wonderful gifts:
20140128_122023.jpg

Before even opening the wonderfully wrapped Frozen-themed packages, I discovered these goodies:
20140128_122327.jpg

A card, postcard, stickers, Harry Potter stamps (OMG), a map, some chocolates and a cute kittycat ring holder (which has been SUPER useful as I constantly take off my rings when cleaning and forget where I've left them!)

Then I moved on to the packages, and WOW. The pins just kept coming!
20140128_122936.jpg

I got majorly zapped! A whole load of pins I wanted, including some Brave ones for my main collection, a super-cute dinosaur one, and some amazing Frozen ones which I was especially excited about as they are my first Frozen pins!

Again, thank you so much Sara, you are a wonderful person and made me so happy with this generous and incredibly thoughtful package! <333

Awesome package for a deserving person :) The Harry Potter stamps are awesome, I was stoked when I saw my post office had them. Great pins too! Good job on the zap Sara!

Back