• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A Very Princess Auction - Hannahmation's THIS or THAT Auction #3! (Ends Sun. 9/2) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A Very Princess Auction - Hannahmation's THIS or THAT Auction #3! (Ends Sun. 9/2) :)

Hannahmation

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Hello! Thank you for looking at our auction thread! :)
Here is an auction we hope will be as much fun for you as it is for us!
We are auctioning JUST ONE pin, but the winner (not us!) gets to pick which one!

The pins we have up for auction for you to choose between are these two
Princess Dangle Pins:

Pin 2329: DL Princess Dangle Series --
Jasmine & Aladdin

OR

Pin 2230: Disneyland Princess Dangle Series --
Cinderella and Prince

You may - but are not required to - tell us which pin you like best, but we will choose the winner based solely on the bid we like best.
If you wish, your choice can remain a surprise until the end - it's entirely up to you!

The ending date for this auction will be
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 2nd @ 11:00 pm EST

Cheat Sheet!

WHAT WE LIKE:
Disney Auction (P.I.N.S.) pins - especially PRINCESSES and Stitch Invasion! :)
Pins showing characters as they appear in the movies
PODM pins on our wants list - just a few examples:
  • Steamboat Willie: a scene with the goat
  • Sword in the Stone: Merlin and Mim together
  • Peter Pan: a scene with Tinker Bell or Nana (close-up)
  • Cinderella: a scene with Lucifer, the mice, or her pink dress in rags

WHAT WE DON'T LIKE:
Villain pins (except P.I.N.S.)
Stitch pins not on our wants list!
The Fab Five - we don't collect them!
Pins with characters on amusement rides
Characters in outfits they did not wear in the movies
Holiday pins not on our wants list
Most pins with text on them

Happy bidding! :)

Good Afternoon! We learned from our last auction to ask, please, if you update your bid, we would appreciate your specifying whether you are ADDING pins to your previous bid (in which case, please list ALL pins you are bidding each time), or whether you are SUBSTITUTING a different bid. Thanks for looking at our auction!

Good Morning! Thank you for such nice bids! The first two bids are VERY VERY CLOSE, but the Leaderboard currently is:

1. leopardpolkadotspots
2. talesoftobv
3. Clara9271

Thank you for your interest in our auction! :)

Thank you for the updated bid. :) New leaderboard:

1. leopardpolkadotspots / talesoftobv - tied!
2. Clara9271
3. wonderwoman3553

Thank you for your interest in our auction!

I really like the Aladdin one..
My bid Pin 52608: DisneyShopping.com - Gold Star Series (Aurora)

Adding:
pin15953th72
Pin 15953: WDW - Cast Lanyard Series - King Triton's Castle

Thank you so much for the updated bids, and for helping us keep track of pins that are either added or substituted (no substitutions yet). We like Princess pins a lot, but any pins on our wants list are welcomed!

The Leaderboard stays the same, for now. Thank you for your interest in our auction! :)

That is a lovely Cinderella pin - we do have it, and like it very much! (Still looking for the Ariel and Eric, but have not found if yet.)

LESS THAN TWO DAYS LEFT! Thank you so much for the updated bids - the Leaderboard stays the same, for now:

1. leopardpolkadotspots / talesoftobv - tied!
2. Clara9271
3. wonderwoman3553

Thank you again for your interest in our auction!

My bid. I'll go buy two of your choise princesses from the new stylized princess collection:92098-92103. Their great traders.

ABOUT 4 HOURS LEFT!

Thank you so much for the new and updated bids! The Leaderboard now is:

1. Nite Owl
2. LiliMay
3. leopardpolkadotspots / talesoftobv - tied

Thank you again for your interest in our auction!

I wanted to throw in a SI and AM pin that's at Disneyland but I can find the pin pics ID / or the discription that would be accurate to this year. :( pin pics needs to update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back