• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A wonderful care package from Debi & zaps at PTN!!!

ZAPPED! A wonderful care package from Debi & zaps at PTN!!!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I'm feeling like one lucky girl! I've been struggling, it's amazing how the little things, just knowing someone cares, can really brighten your spirit. :) Today I received a great, thoughtful care package full of surprises and goodies from none other than tinkerbelle1956 :)

P1150708_zpsfa91ded0.jpg

Thank you so much, Debi!!!

And on Friday night, I was incredibly lucky to not only do some great trading, but was zapped several times throughout the night!!!

P1150709_zpsd54d9ef4.jpg

The Simba and Nala pin was given to me by Stuart(Thank you SO SO much, Stu!). The Merida chaser carousel pin was zapped to me by Ozzie and Dakota(eeeee, so pretty!! I wore her on my shirt most of the night!). The 'This is Love' Briar Rose and Philip pin was a generous zap by Calvin(locostitch, thank you again! It's so beautiful!). The February rose Tink pin was given to me by a trader named Alexis I believe(I don't care that stones are missing, it will be the perfect addition to my rose collection! Thank you!), and finally the Susan Narnia pin was zapped to me by Shawn(thank youuuuu, a lovely start to my archery collection!).

Thank you so much again, I'm so grateful to each of you for your kindness and generosity. THANK YOU!!!!! ♥♥♥♥

Last edited:
Back