• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A Wonderland Auction! Final Hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A Wonderland Auction! Final Hour!

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0

I recently obtained an Alice in Wonderland Pin to replace this one on my page so I thought I'd see if anyone wanted this adorable little pin:

pin33963

Features Alice sleeping with Dinah on her lap, the white rabbit sliding back in forth so flustered that he's late, and the Cheshire Cat spinning round and round (you may have noticed, but he's not all there himself...)

Members Trading: 17

Members Wanting: 74

Details, Story, Details...

Auction will end at 8/12 at 6 PM PST

General likes:
Alice, Anything to Do With Writing, WDI Sorcerer Hats mainly on my wants (just started collecting these!)
and anything on my wants or even similar

General Dislikes:
Most Logo pins (like pins that just say DL or WDW), Fab 5 or generic poses, Hidden Mickeys (unless they are on my wants), pins with a lot of wording on them

If changing your bid, please let me know the bid is changed or just post a new bid

Leaderboard:

1. Disney Dude
2. docfish2u
3. Catz

Hope you guys enjoy and thank you for looking! :)

Last edited:
Last day and less than 7 hours to go!

I will be away from the computer from 12pm - 3:30 pm likely, so of there's any activity during that time I will post updates when I get home.

You don't have to have anything rare to give this auction a try! =)

Thanks for the bids everyone! :) here is the leader board:

1. Disney Dude - cute pin! I didn't even see that one when I was looking thru the confection pins :)
2. Docfish2u - I love belle's face in that pin and its one of the few pins in her gown that I really like <3
3. Catz - that's the next Mickey icon pin I'm questing after! I think they look so cute all together :)

Thanks so much again everyone and I'll check once more before I leave in case another update is needed! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back