• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Wrecker and a Princess Trade with ZAPS!

ZAPPED! A Wrecker and a Princess Trade with ZAPS!

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
So, mickeymousje (Rachel) and I have had a trade going for quite some time! I always love trading with Rachel! We have literally been working on this trade since probably October! LOL!
So, I had some pins that she wanted, and with her generosity, bought some wonderful Paris pins to trade with me :)
When the Stylized Princess Shoes came out, I asked Rachel if I could split a pack of them with her :) So, instead she sent me the whole package! I was so flabbergasted at her generosity!
So, here are the wonderful pins that she sent me:
IMG_9978_zps00ba7c0c-1_zpse210b865.jpg

Rachel, from the bottom of my heart, you one of the most amazing friends I have had the pleasure to talk to! You are generous, kind, friendly, and always willing to help others!
And more importantly, thank you for being my friend :)
I hope to meet you in the near future and wishing you all the best!
You are wonderful, Rachel!
Thank you!

Your Pin Friend,
Erika

That is so awesome!!! Congrats! :D

Thank you! I was so excited opening up all these little packages yesterday!

You make me blush :) you are a wonderful, kind and always helping friend :) I'm glad you like everything and the zaps wished I could've sent some more.:)

Rachel,
Thank you so much :)
I am so glad we were able to trade again, and it is always a pleasure!
Hey, you were more than generous with trading and the zaps were just so thoughtful of you :)
Thank you friend!

Those are very beautiful pins! Can't wait to get mine too! Hehe :).

I love trading with the both of you! You guys are awesome!

Thank you Thel! :) They are so beautiful!
I love trading with both of you too! You both are the best and amazing DPF friends!
Thanks!

WOW!!!How nice was that,Congrats!!

Thank you Judy! That means a lot! Rachel is the best!

Back