• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Achieved! - I need a pin from kiragigi! Would like to do a three-way trade!

SOLD! Achieved! - I need a pin from kiragigi! Would like to do a three-way trade!

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Looking for someone on here who wants a pin(s) that we have for trade, and has a pin(s) that @Kiragigi wants! They have a pin I particularly want . . . a grail, really! The French 2018 Small World Holiday mystery pin! However, we haven't got anything from their wants. But, am hoping that someone else does who would like something from ours!

If we can work out a trade and we have multiple pins someone is interested in, they have other 2018 Small World Mystery pins that we'd like, too(Bavarain boy, Tahitian Girl, Hawaiian boy, Chinese girl, Alaskan boy). So, I'm game to work out a multi-pin trade, too!

Our PinPics and PTD usernames are: stratasfan

If you look at both, you can see most of our pins! PTD has the newer ones that aren't listed on PinPics yet.

Also game to trade a custom VHS pin box:
Pin-Trading Accessories

If you think something can be worked out, please contact me! I'd love to work a trade out! :) Thanks!
Elizabeth

I need to update my pinpics! There are a lot of pins not listed that I’m looking for too. I’ll post an iso pic here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back