• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Adorable Traveller

ZAPPED! Adorable Traveller

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I posted a thread recently where I wanted to swap for some art. @slbrabham and her niece were kind enough to swap with me. They also sent along this wonderful pin of my husband's favorite traveller and adventurer Carl. Thank you so much for such a perfect zap of such a wonderful pin. You are such a great friend and so kind. My husband was so excited for it. You and your niece are amazing.

UqfuqGS.jpg

I posted a thread recently where I wanted to swap for some art. @slbrabham and her niece were kind enough to swap with me. They also sent along this wonderful pin of my husband's favorite traveller and adventurer Carl. Thank you so much for such a perfect zap of such a wonderful pin. You are such a great friend and so kind. My husband was so excited for it. You and your niece are amazing.

UqfuqGS.jpg

What an awesome pin! Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great zap of a great pin! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back