• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

.•*`*•. One grail down! .•*`*•.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! Got my first grail in the mail today as well. Now i just need the other 3.
1341692789427.jpg

Actually I was surprised to see that WDW released these 4 pins caused I've had the Lithographs for 3 years. My In-laws gave them to me framed as a Christmas present. Once i have a 4 pins in the set, I'm taking the mattes to be altered to fit the pins. I still need to find out if these litho's were LE and if the combination of the pins and litho's ups the value.

Actually I was surprised to see that WDW released these 4 pins caused I've had the Lithographs for 3 years. My In-laws gave them to me framed as a Christmas present. Once i have a 4 pins in the set, I'm taking the mattes to be altered to fit the pins. I still need to find out if these litho's were LE and if the combination of the pins and litho's ups the value.
Do you have a bigger picture of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back