• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Aladdin & Jasmine Tsum Tsum Keychains from Japan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Aladdin & Jasmine Tsum Tsum Keychains from Japan!

trjessie579

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So, I bought these two Tsum Tsum Keychains as a set of three on the 'Bay since they came with Genie, which was the one I wanted. (Surprise ) I don't really collect Aladdin or Jasmine so it's time they move on to a new home.

They come from the Tsum Tsum arcade machine game in Japan, which gives you these little keychains as prizes. They actually have a chip in them so that you can use the character you win in real life to unlock that character in the arcade game--so if you ever go to Japan to play Tsum Tsum arcade, you can take them with you!

They also come with their original little capsule ball packaging (last pic). They are very small--about one inch long a piece, but SUPER cute. I'm asking $20 for both, including shipping and Paypal fees. I'm happy to ship internationally but it will cost more--please let me know if you're interested and I'll pack it up to weigh it and get a quote. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.