• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Aladdin & Jasmine Tsum Tsum Keychains from Japan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Aladdin & Jasmine Tsum Tsum Keychains from Japan!

trjessie579

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So, I bought these two Tsum Tsum Keychains as a set of three on the 'Bay since they came with Genie, which was the one I wanted. (Surprise :p) I don't really collect Aladdin or Jasmine so it's time they move on to a new home.

They come from the Tsum Tsum arcade machine game in Japan, which gives you these little keychains as prizes. They actually have a chip in them so that you can use the character you win in real life to unlock that character in the arcade game--so if you ever go to Japan to play Tsum Tsum arcade, you can take them with you! :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

They also come with their original little capsule ball packaging (last pic). They are very small--about one inch long a piece, but SUPER cute. I'm asking $20 for both, including shipping and Paypal fees. I'm happy to ship internationally but it will cost more--please let me know if you're interested and I'll pack it up to weigh it and get a quote. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back