• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aladdin Musical Anniversary Pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aladdin Musical Anniversary Pin?

RiftRaftStreetRat

I don't buy that
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Soooo I DOUBT this would happen since everyone except the UK decided to ignore Aladdin's 20th anniversary BUT today is the Musical's 10th Anniversary!

Anybody know if DLR had a pin for The Musical's 10th Anniversary?

Pin 93366: DLR - A Piece of Disney History: Aladdin, A Musical Spectacular

Not really an anniversary pin, but it came out shortly after they passed their 10,000th show.

Last edited:
I am totally with you all on this one. It sucks that there hasn't been a 20th Anniv. Aladdin Pin release. I, too, was looking forward to a box set from DS.com and I would also love to see more Rajah pins, Disney! I only have 3 more Rajah pins to get until I am complete. Hoping that they will release something, even if it is late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back