• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice in Disneyland (Wonderland) event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice in Disneyland (Wonderland) event
And this here is why I hate RSP,2 wins that are going unclaimed.
Shame Disney doesn't allow people who win but can't go to give-up their win and do a 2nd drawing somehow.

Honestly,this pisses me off because you lol about it :nono:

I agree. Who knows how many were picked that can't go. That is unfair to the rest of us that CAN go but were not picked.

Shame Disney doesn't allow people who win but can't go to give-up their win and do a 2nd drawing somehow.

I was thinking the exact same thing, kyuubee. It is too bad those places did not go to someone who was definitely planning and really wanting to go. I live out here in Missouri and was planning on going if I got anything, which luckily I did. So now I have to buy plane tickets and we're on our way :)

To those of you who did not get picked I am really sorry and hopefully you will be able to get the pins you are wanting without having to sell an arm or a leg.

Lol, sorry to anyone if they think I am acting a bit odd at all or if I have mispelled words or incorrect grammer, I got my wisdom teeth pulled today and so now on pain killers XD

Last edited:
I just saw this on pinpics for Pin 83459: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Mystery Collection:

Anonymous Member writes: (Last Edit )
These pins are being sold on the secondary market, as a friend of mine has received an email offering these at $1.40 a piece.

OH MY GOSH! SERIOUSLY!!! :mad:

I need the pins in the Mystery Boxes. Please remember me. I really do need those pins for my Alice collection. Thanks.
THE BEGGAR!!!

It really wasn't intended to be a true "lol". So sorry if it offended you, or anyone else as it wasn't intended for that.
If I could give away my spot to someone that wants to go and CAN go then I would in a heartbeat. But per Disney, I can't.
Either way, things might work out for the better.

Last edited:
It really wasn't intended to be a true "lol". It's too over used to actually be believable. So nothing to get mad about. At least not at me.
If I could give away my spot to someone that wants to go and CAN go then I would in a heartbeat. But per Disney, I can't.
It's just rather unfair that neither of you can go,so 2 Wave-1 choices are now wasted,while many others here who are willing to fly across the country to come missed out.
Perhaps you shouldn't have entered unless you knew you'd be able to get the day off or just waited and used sick/personal days off after you found out you won :/ But that's just my personal opinion

How in the WORLD could it be better if you don't go. I would pay you to go. How much do you make in a day? I desperately need the Door knob pin and the Mystery boxes. I'll pay you to go. I'm desperate here in Florida. I would love to be in your shoes. Do you have someone who looks kinda like you and could use your ID? Please don't give up!!! You won the lotto of pins - you have to go - for me.

It's just rather unfair that neither of you can go,so 2 Wave-1 choices are now wasted,while many others here who are willing to fly across the country to come missed out.
Perhaps you shouldn't have entered unless you knew you'd be able to get the day off or just waited and used sick/personal days off after you found out you won :/ But that's just my personal opinion
Couldn't agree more :( and wave 1 of all things! That really sucks.

It really wasn't intended to be a true "lol". So sorry if it offended you, or anyone else as it wasn't intended for that.

OMG, call in sick or something!! You have 2 #1 spots!! Do you know what people would give for that? I think several people here would PAY you to go, myself included. You have the chance to buy doorknobs and frame sets. OMG, tears!!! You really are not going to go, neither of you?? I wish Disney could pass those spots on to others. Geez, if I lived out there I'd line up 2 days before just in hopes of getting the things that people not using their "wins" have left behind.

:(:(

My job is not the fastest at responding to requests off. I said if I could give away my reservations I WOULD. But I can't. So don't get mad at ME, get mad at DISNEY for not allowing me to retract my reservation, as I would have done so already. This is seriously nothing worth getting mad at someone personally over. None of this is my fault what-so-ever. So stop blaming me. You act as if I did this on purpose. Well, I didn't.

How in the WORLD could it be better if you don't go. I would pay you to go. How much do you make in a day? I desperately need the Door knob pin and the Mystery boxes. I'll pay you to go. I'm desperate here in Florida. I would love to be in your shoes. Do you have someone who looks kinda like you and could use your ID? Please don't give up!!! You won the lotto of pins - you have to go - for me.

I meant it might work out for the better, as in maybe going. We are both working to try to get the day covered to go.

Kinda sucks I'm getting attacked over something that's not even in my control. and for over a little "lol".

My job is not the fastest at responding to requests off. I said if I could give away my reservations I WOULD. But I can't. So don't get mad at ME, get mad at DISNEY for not allowing me to retract my reservation, as I would have done so already. This is seriously nothing worth getting mad at someone personally over. None of this is my fault what-so-ever. So stop blaming me. You act as if I did this on purpose. Well, I didn't.

I meant it might work out for the better, as in maybe going. We are both working to try to get the day covered to go.

Kinda sucks I'm getting attacked over something that's not even in my control. and for over a little "lol".

I'm not attacking - I'm begging!!! Pleading for some mercy. I have some of the merchandise from kind souls on these boards, but you have the door knob and the mystery boxes. And us poor smucks would love you dearly.

Sorry if it sounds harsh,but it is your fault,you were not sure you could get the day off or just use a sick/personal day,but you entered the drawing knowing that.And thus 2 wave-1 picks were awarded to you,who say lol we both won but can't go.It came of as a very rude post on your behalf in my eyes to even bother mentioning you won :/

I'm sure you see how many people here were serious about doing whatever it takes to come if they won,booking flights and hotels 1 week before the event is a very costly and stressing thing to do,yet members here are willing to do so.So I'm sure you can see where people are unhappy that a couple in SoCal got picked but said they can't make it.

And I myself am quite sick,and often bedridden or in the ER,but I am going to be making it to this regardless of if I have to tear an IV out of my veins and come in a hospital gown :lol:

Sorry if it sounds harsh,but it is your fault,you were not sure you could get the day off or just use a sick/personal day,but you entered the drawing knowing that.And thus 2 wave-1 picks were awarded to you,who say lol we both won but can't go.It came of as a very rude post on your behalf in my eyes to even bother mentioning you won :/

I'm sure you see how many people here were serious about doing whatever it takes to come if they won,booking flights and hotels 1 week before the event is a very costly and stressing thing to do,yet members here are willing to do so.So I'm sure you can see where people are unhappy that a couple in SoCal got picked but said they can't make it.

Well, I'm sorry that you see it that way.

But to each their own.

Well, I'm sorry that you see it that way.

But to each their own.
Honestly why bother even mentioning winning here? I really hope you do manage to get that time off somehow,or let one of the other members fund your lost wages and make it to the event

and I can't be mad at disney because the whole non-transference thing is there to prevent people winning and selling the wristbands sadly

OH ME TOO! I want the doorknob and the frame A LOT so I am so so dreading what the selling prices will be when they start going up. :(

Yep, me too - except I want everything else too! Did you manage to get the rest? (I've been reading this thread like a stalker all day, but can't remember who made it in what group). Hope you managed to! Unfortunately I think all of mine are going to be coming from eBay (can you hear my wallet crying from there?). There is one doorknob up so far ($10 more than original price). I suspect the frame will be MUCH worse - IF any show up on there :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back