• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Alice In Wonderland Fans!! Check out these CUTIES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Alice In Wonderland Fans!! Check out these CUTIES!

koozbanian_annie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi! These little figurines depict characters from Disney's 1951 Alice in Wonderland film. They were from a collection called 'Tiny Kingdom'. I bought them from the Disney store, I *think* in the late 90s. They are super detailed and cute! I'm not exactly sure what they are made of - feels like a mix of hard plastic and ceramic.

I love 'em but for the last few years they've been packed away and I thought it was time for someone else to enjoy them. I'm new to pin trading and currently have only a few traders so I thought these could help me get started in the trading community.

I am auctioning them as a complete set (11 total), which includes: Alice, Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, White Rabbit, March Hare, Queen of Hearts, Two of Clubs, Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum (together as one), Caterpillar, Flowers, and Walrus & Carpenter (together as one). On the bottoms of each of them it says their character title and under that copyright Disney. They are also stamped on the back with the Disney copyright.

Please note that I no longer have the packaging these came in. They are all in perfect shape, except, leave it to Tweedle Dee to go and break his left foot and arm off! Please see the closeup picture of him to see the detail. I just hid that part of him behind other characters when displayed, or you can make up some story like the Jabberwocky got hold of him or something, lol. :facepalm:

**All DPF Auction Rules apply.**
~Auction will end on Sunday, October 21st, at 9pm Eastern Time.
~Pins from my wants will make me the happiest, but I'm open to any nice pins.

Picture of complete set:

Alice, Card, and Cheshire Cat:

White Rabbit, Mad Hatter, March Hare, Walrus & Carpenter:

Flowers, Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum, Caterpillar, Queen of Hearts:

Closeup of broken Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum (arm & foot missing):

I'll bid:
Pin 90400: Disney Parks Adventure - Mystery Pin Set - Donald and Daisy Only
Pin 30216: DLR Cast Member Lanyard Series - Babies (Donald Duck)

That's a neat Alice pin, teddy_ruxpin. I hadn't ever seen it before. I'm glad these littles cuties are getting some interested; I wasn't sure if they would or not! I'll post a leaderboard when I get another bid or tomorrow morning.

I will start with these:
pin16158th72
Pin 16158: DLR - Enchanted Tiki Room

Oh yay! Three bids! I like pins in each offer so far, but for now the leaderboard is:

1. docfish2u (great pins from my wants list)
2. teddy_ruxpin (that alice pin is super cool)
3. tyleet87 (Daisy & Donald riding the teacups together makes me smile)

Saturday bump! I hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start. This auction closes tomorrow night (Sunday) at 9pm Eastern time. Thanks for looking!

Less than four hours left in this auction! These would make a cute little gift for the Alice in Wonderland fan in your life. :-D

Thank you for all the bids! Auction is now closed. HauntedMission you got in by just one minute! Thanks everyone for all the nice bids. I can tell you looked at my wants/likes list and all four of you made really awesome bids, I really appreciate it.

I have decided to go with HauntedMission's bid of Pin 70567 (one of my most coveted)and Pin 10848.

HauntedMission, I will be sending you a PM. Thanks again everyone for participating in my first auction! :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back