• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Alice in Wonderland Stained Glass pin END 6/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Alice in Wonderland Stained Glass pin END 6/22

johnny58

Welcome to the Grid
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
This is listing is for the Following pin:
pin71612th200

Pin 71612: DisneyShopping.com Stained Glass Alice in Wonderland Pin

The pin is in great shape, but does not come on card. I lost the card when I bought the pin from Disney shopping some time again.

The pins I am looking are diverse but in order of importance: Older tron, tron dsf, stitch DA (invasion), Princesses DA (Aurora, Belle, Ariel, Snow white), jessica "as" or "costume", and tangled. But mainly I am looking for a nice attractive similar le size pin/s.

Rules:
1. All bids must be on forum thread, no PM's or cash will be allowed
2. If an updated offer is made, please repost, do not revise previous post.
3. Please keep the thread clean, therefore no rude comments please, but positive comments are fine. ELE (Everybody Love Everybody :) )

The auction will end on Friday 6/22 (my brithday! :) )
I will ship the pin within on Monday 6/25

Thank you and happy bidding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back