• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Alice in Wonderland Tea Party!. . . LE 250 . . . Ends Saturday, March 25th at 9pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Alice in Wonderland Tea Party!. . . LE 250 . . . Ends Saturday, March 25th at 9pm EST
Forgive me for not posting pics but I am having issues on my tablet and laptop. I love this set and its among my top wants.

i bid pin # 97645 Wdi character in sorcerer hat Hedgehog from AIW and pin 87583 Minnie, Mickey, Pluto.

Alright, adding this to my bid:Pin 110351[FONT=&quot] DLR - Diamond Decades Collection: It's a Small World[/FONT]
thumb130_201511222056.jpg

And since I can post links now, here are the other two so you have the full bid for reference:
pin97645th200

and
pin87583th200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back