• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Anywhere - Umbrella Pets and On The Go

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Anywhere - Umbrella Pets and On The Go
And... just now there was this:
Message last updated: 9:38 AM

Limited Quantities of LE Premiere Collection Anniversary Celebration still remain.
All other Limited Edition Pins have sold out.
If you are in line for these items, please leave the queue now.

Message just got updated
Message last updated: 9:38 AM

Limited Quantities of LE Premiere Collection Anniversary Celebration still remain.
All other Limited Edition Pins have sold out.
If you are in line for these items, please leave the queue now.

I was 250, bought everything and checked out. My sister was in the 600’s and by the time she got in, the umbrellas were gone, but she got a few of the On the Go cars. Only Judi was sold out. Almost bought the D23 pin. Thought it said $24.95, when I looked closer, saw it was $249.50! That was what I spent on all the pins together.

In an out nothing available but OE...womp womp...never have luck with these online releases...I’m still ISO rapunzel wedding from the last one sigh...congrats to everyone who got in and was able to get pins...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was able to snag a Judy after she said sold out so I’m excited about that. Did see duchess, lady, and Dinah come back in stock for a second but I wasn’t quick enough to snag!

I'm in and everything is sold out. I saved all the Open Edition pins' pictures so they can be added to the database....but which ones debuted there?

I'm in and everything is sold out. I saved all the Open Edition pins' pictures so they can be added to the database....but which ones debuted there?

These are the newest ones. They were released at D23; this is the first time they were available at an online release.
a24b44dd2951b0695c7dfe5eec64ed7b.jpg
4204a226b27f0221613dc92342253817.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI - although the pins say sold out - if you refresh the screen 1 or 2 of the pins may become available. Might need to refresh many times.

If pins are selected - you may need to hit continue many times...even if the error message shows up.

Back