• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Everywhere - Wedding Frames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know, if a pin "frees up" will that page refresh? How do we check back again without losing our place?

Put an OE pin in your cart (from page 2). Then on the "check your order" page make an edit. It will take you back to the address page and not the queue page, and then you can continue to the LE page. Repeat. And before you finalize your order for real, remove the OE pin from your cart.

Put an OE pin in your cart (from page 2). Then on the "check your order" page make an edit. It will take you back to the address page and not the queue page, and then you can continue to the LE page. Repeat. And before you finalize your order for real, remove the OE pin from your cart.

Thanks, I got back in again and still no luck, it just wasn't meant to be.

4657ca2b377abcc8936aa2ab03ecb6b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to get a set, woohoo....but let me tell you the trouble I had....

I got in (after so many spinning wheels.......), clicked on each pin, went to my total $230 & change.
Went to put in my payment information, billing address, etc.
Then no "continue" button or anything to submit the payment! So I'm sitting there, thinking, what the heck am I going to do?

Then it refreshed me on out of that page :p So I got an internal server error!

I sent an email to DSSH with all of the above information and got a call from Adi. She was willing to take my payment via phone as soon as she got into the system. I also screenshot the page where there was no "continue" button and emailed it to her. Just as she was going to get my information, the stinkin "continue" button popped up!

Hooray! I got the email confirmation too!

I had the loading screen just refreshing for a good 30ish minutes before I even got to first screen. Finally got in, though each page was slow to load to the next. I got to the LE selection screen and was able to select them all (even though the images weren't loaded). Selected all; there was no surprise. Proceeded to the OE pin screen, just hit continue, and then got an Internal Server Error. I went back into the link, put in my info, and got another Internal Server Error. Went through the link AGAIN, and my cart had been saved! From there it let me process my payment, so I was able to get a full set! I double checked my email to make sure I had a confirmation before I closed out of the screen, haha.

I was able to get a set, woohoo....but let me tell you the trouble I had....

I got in (after so many spinning wheels.......), clicked on each pin, went to my total $230 & change.
Went to put in my payment information, billing address, etc.
Then no "continue" button or anything to submit the payment! So I'm sitting there, thinking, what the heck am I going to do?

Then it refreshed me on out of that page :p So I got an internal server error!

I sent an email to DSSH with all of the above information and got a call from Adi. She was willing to take my payment via phone as soon as she got into the system. I also screenshot the page where there was no "continue" button ane emailed it to her. Just as she was going to get my information, the stinkin "continue" button popped up!

Hooray! I got the email confirmation too!
I had to refresh the page about 10-15 times to get to the check out page. For once no 'server error'... which is usually what I get.

No luck for me today. Got kicked out twice after I had entered address info and then clicked continue button....

I hate that they become available, you check them, continue, then it says 1 is unavailable but doesn't let you know specifically which one...by the time you're done guessing they're all sold out.

I hate that they become available, you check them, continue, then it says 1 is unavailable but doesn't let you know specifically which one...by the time you're done guessing they're all sold out.

The ones that are sold out are written in red font (at least that’s how I figured that rapunzel was not available when I got in). It is still crappy though that you still have to scroll through to find those.

The ones that are sold out are written in red font (at least that’s how I figured that rapunzel was not available when I got in). It is still crappy though that you still have to scroll through to find those.

Is that right? The first time I did an online DSF sale, the "bonus release" (I forget the correct term) was in red and the regular ones were in black. I mistook the red to mean the bonus pin was sold out (Tinkerbell Postcard, if I remember right) and unclicked it. Then someone clued me in that red meant bonus, not sold out. Is it different now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back