• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aloha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha!

justinkmi

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aloha everyone. My name is Justin and I live in Hawaii. I'm a pretty casual collector for many years. I don't have any particular pins that I try to collect, usually whatever catches my eye. I am looking forward to the bathroom sign Hidden Mickey pins at Disneyland this year though!

Aloha! Welcome welcome! Hawaii? That's so neat. I play the ukulele. Someday want to go to Hawaii. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, and welcome to DPF it's nice to meet you! :D

I think I might have a bathroom sign Hidden Mickey, so let me know if you ever want to trade. :)

Aloha Justin and welcome!

Have a great time and good luck with your collection. I enjoy collecting pins having to do with the Polynesian and Enchanted Tiki Room, although I'm guessing you get plenty of all that kind of tropical goodness at home haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back