• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Alright all you jessica fans!!!! check this out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Alright all you jessica fans!!!! check this out!!!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
:hsd:A no frills standard Pin Auction just for you!!!:hsd:

Pin 89960: DSF - Perfume Series - Jessica Rabbit Perfume Bottle
:coffeeinticulars:

• On Card.
  • LE300
  • t/w ratio is 27/66

This pin is absolutly beautiful. I am in love with the glitter paint and tassels. But she does not remotly fit my collection.

:rock:What am I looking for?
  • Dragons, horses, or Thumper, of course...
  • Other Items from my wants.
  • Retradeables, including but not limited to the newer DSF pins and any PODM's with nice frames.

Auction ends: Sunday October 25th
At 11:59pm. ((and 42 seconds of course)) PST.

:squint:Just cuz its a "no frill's , no gimmic's auction doesn't mean we can't have fun. Ya'all banter, badger and plague me if you want. I dont generally like jessica, so this is the first of 2 jessica pins I am auctioning. My daughter is teething so I am getting very little sleep, which means there might be more typo's then usual. My hubby put me on a budget regarding shipping, so this weekend is the last weekend I will have 2 auctions running at the same time. Strict one auction a week limit starting monday, so my auction addiction is going to be reduced. My small print for this auction sucks. lol.

I'll bid:
Pin 9266: Disney Store - Sweetheart Dolls (Pooh & Friends)
Pin 34304: DLRP - Kim Possible - What's the Sitch?
Pin 60005: Text Messages - BFF (Daisy & Minnie)

Beginning bids leaderboard:

1~ Dumbolover
2~ clara

bid list:
Clara:
dumbolover:
Pin 37553: JDS - Fantasia - 4 Pin Set (Baccus & Jaccus only)

Here's a bid xD
Pin 90215: Brave - Booster Set - The Witch and Her Wisp
Pin 61257: DLRP - Tower of Terror - Lanyard and 4 Pin Starter Set - Stitch with Scissors Only

leaderboard:

1~ Dumbolover
2~ clara
3~ Disxar

bid list:
Clara:
dumbolover:
Pin 37553: JDS - Fantasia - 4 Pin Set (Baccus & Jaccus only)
disxar:
Pin 90215: Brave - Booster Set - The Witch and Her Wisp
Pin 61257: DLRP - Tower of Terror - Lanyard and 4 Pin Starter Set - Stitch with Scissors Only

Subday...:lol: That makes me want Subway :lol:
I've got nothing to bid. I just wanted to read the fine print

You mean you could read it? Dang... I gotta lighten up the color a bit. hahahahahahaha

As to bids.... you can bid stuff not on my wants. i dont mind at all! In fact I really enjoy having new stuff in my trade book. It's why i love these auctions, i never know what might show up as a bid!

Status
Not open for further replies.