• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Amazing Kindness from Another Sleeping Beauty Collector

ZAPPED! Amazing Kindness from Another Sleeping Beauty Collector

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
DPF is gone crazy folks! Look what I received today from Erin :shock:

zap_zps73bd3382.jpg

Erin, I am humbled, so very touched and deeply grateful for your kindness.

I posted some pics of my collection a while back because (sneaky) Jason asked for it. This beautiful (and she is in blue!!) pin was amongt the last 4 pins I wanted to have in my collection.

Today, my husband brought in our mail and I saw Erin's name as a sender on one. I could not remember any purchase or trade, so I attacked the LBE with sheer curiosity and a pair of scissors. I could not believe my eyes. I kept repeatedly saying "Oh, Erin! Oh, Erin!"

I know it is not enough, but THANK YOU SO MUCH! May all your princess & pin wishes come true! Next time I come to SoCal, you will be the first person I will seek out - in a good way of course ;)

First, I'm very happy for you, Selen!! You're always so nice and kind, and a genuinely helpful person, that it's nice to see when a surprise comes your way!

As for Erin -- Erin is one of the first people on DPF (and mom, Suzziesue) to truly make me feel at home, and she does so for many!! Truly special, special people in every way!! Way to go, Erin!!

Back